• We ask each member to treat each other with respect and to be mindful of each other’s time. This is very important when we are traveling together that everyone is on time to keep others from waiting.
• Please ONLY RSVP Yes for events that you plan to attend. We ask that you treat your RSVP as you would a doctor’s appointment, a date with a friend or family member. It’s always important that we accurately forecast attendance with our host venue, so if you are unable to attend an event, please update your RSVP a minimum of four hours before start time. This will allow us enough time to update our host venue.
• Members who have been marked as a NO-SHOW 3 times will automatically be removed from the group
• In order to stay abreast of events, changes or cancellations, you must allow the Organizers or event planner to contact you via email, especially for events you have RSVP’d. Take a moment to check your meetup.com email notification and message settings.
• Finally, you took the first step in joining a group of women with similar interests such as, meeting new friends, socializing and traveling. Now, you need to take the next step by becoming an active member which means signing up for an event or two to make this journey a reality. Jump in with both feet and start having some fun!